Friday, January 16, 2009

BY CLÉMENCE POÉSY
I found white sheets in the morning light. I found dancing dreams on the edge of trains. I found softness and I found pain. I found your tears. I found his blood. Found empty rooms, flowered wall papers. I found cigarets... lotta them. I found what was once... what s about to be. The beat of life beneath your smiles. I found what was inside, what was deepest. Found laughs sometimes. I found bleached trees and dark forests. Fiery freedoms, paths of tenderness. I found their absence. I found what was left. Wondering nights and hangovered days. Hurting truth and lazy summers. Tormented streets and dirty windows. Snowy walks and crazy shadows. I found tresures hidden in corners. Crumbs of lives. Skin memories. Pulses of love. I found escapes and a way home. I found you somewhere. I know I did...



Hoy precisamente hacia un rencuentro de las películas que esperaba ver este 2009. Y me encuentro con que espero ansiosa el estreno de New York, I Love You que se estrena el 13 de Febrero del 2009. Esta película es algo así como Paris Je t'aime pero situada en Nueva York, claro está. Me encanto que Natalie Portman saldrá, y ella también salio en Paris Je t'aime, así que espero para ver el corto donde ella participa. También salen Shia LaBeouf, Orlando Bloom, Blake Lively, Josh Hartnett, Hayden Christensen, Rachel Bilson, Christina Ricci entre otros. Así que solo espera decir: ¡Qué ya sea Febreo 13!

5 lalala's:

Marina Siero January 17, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

gracias por tu comentario!
josh hartnett saldra tb? me encanta!

stellawantstodie January 17, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

menudo reparto!!! pues yo tambien iré a verla.
me encanta NY!!!!

:)

thenebulosegirl January 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

me encantan las fotos!
vaya reparto si señor
muaaaaaaaa

Bubble January 17, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

love cocooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Augusta February 1, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

yo tambien quiero verla!! yaaa...me encanta el concepto de la peli, y el trailer esta muy bueno!


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP