Friday, May 22, 2009

DAZED & CONFUSED

Damn! He is my favorite french actor, he is TOTALLY sexy. I'm talking here about Gaspard Ulliel.

Dazed&Confused June 2009

Smoking Hot
Photography : Sølve Sundsbø
Styling : Jacob K
Model : Gaspard Ulliel
exacteditions via surrealseve







7 lalala's:

LF May 23, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

haven't heard of him but agree-smokin! the cover photo is real cool how they overlaid two photos.

Have a splendid SaturdaY!

JULIA May 23, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

uuuuuugh, Gaspard is my boyfriend. I fell in love with him in Hannibal Rising, i thougt there was something wrong with me because he was a cannibal, but damn that boy's good looking!

Style Spot May 26, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

He is so gorgeous! These photos are great, he is smoking hot indeed xox

littlemolly May 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog honey!! I love yours! Come by soon. Love love. xxxx


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP