Monday, April 6, 2009

Creep

When you were here before. Couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel. Your skin makes me cry.
You float like a feather. In a beautiful world

And I wish I was special. You're so fucking special.But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control
I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul.
I want you to notice. When I'm not around
You're so fucking special. I wish I was special. But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
She is running.

5 lalala's:

Yolanda Sotos April 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

gracias!
q arte q fotos y q cancion, me encanta ese tema de radiohead
x

j. April 10, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

one of my all time fave songs. :-) thanks!

agnes April 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

I am soo feeling the text there, it's beautiful.

agnes :)

Daphne July 25, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

descubrí tu blog!

está buenazo!


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP