Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ALEXA CHUNG

STYLE ICON: Alexa Chung
Inspiration for many, critisized by others.. but you can't keep talking about her style, exactly, that is Alexa Chung. I don't care what people says about those sunglasses in the next picture... I LOVE THEM even if she looks like Willy Wonka.

And she is moving to New York. Having her own MTV show (still unknown name, at least for me, if someone knows... must say inmediately!) So now I can see her on T.V. her and her amazing style... Yeiah!

7 lalala's:

Zaira April 22, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

muchisimas gracias!!
tienes un blog chulisimo!!
alexa es increible...una de mis favoritas...
te sigo un besooo

Unknown April 22, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

I love her!She's my style icon too :D
I like ur blog, it's so colorful and so many picture. I feel like read a fashion magazine :D
Cheers,
.Olive.

Anonymous,  April 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

yay! glad you like it! :) thanks!
love,
sofie

marichuka April 22, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

she's Dree Hemingway, the grand daughter of a famous american writer :)
x

calavera April 22, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

adoro el estilo de alexa chung!!!!!!

Unknown May 3, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

love alexa. and love your blog--it's very beautiful :)

http://lovesandlattes.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP